Friday, March 7, 2008

Ramen Keeps Us Alive

On December 16, Nora came to attend Mass in Niigata. I heard that it was her birthday. I invited her for bowl or ramen... a ramen which I believe she has never seen or tasted before. Having said that, I brought her to Kazan!
Nora loves noodles! According to her, it makes us live longer... (hmmm). Nora ordered Tonkotsu Ramen in a Super-Hot Bowl. I went for Tan-Tan (Hot) Ramen. Tonkotsu is one of my faves but I often choose things that are extra-ordinary hehehe. Nora enjoyed her bowl of ramen... I perspired eating mine (huh).
Ishiyaki Tan-Tan Ramen
Soup: 6
Noodles: 3
Creativity: 3

Ishiyaki Tonkotsu Ramen
Soup: 2
Noodles: 2
Creativity: 3
Vegetables: 2

Nora later thanked me for bringing her to such a place wherein she enjoyed a very different kind of Tonkotsu ramen. I responded with: I just want to make you happy on your birthday!

And she smiled. (^_^)v

No comments: