Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ramen Filled With Meat

I haven't eaten Ramen for the past weeks since we had celebrations in the parish wherein aside from ramen were served.

Last Sunday, we decided to have steak for lunch. We searched for a "steak house" but cannot find one, until we spotted Tamuro's Ramen-ya by the roadside. We then acted in unison, and found ourselves pushing the button of whatever ramen we like. I was supposed to eat the ramen with the picture above but pushed different button and I ended eating the ramen with the photo below.

Since what I got was almost the same with what I posted before aside from the surrounding meat, I will feature the ramen I was supposed to eat. Don't think that I am writing from the experience of my companion... I had a fill of this already before hehehe.
The ramen is called "Buta Tsuki Men" or in plain English, a noodle filled will pork. The noodle comes separate from the soup. One has to take enough noodles and deep them to the soup... and eat it of course. However, if you like to put the noodles into the soup just like the ordinary ramen, it's up to you.
Soup: 2
Noodles: 3
Creativity: 1
Why did I like to have Buta Tsuki Men? I love meat!!! The ramen I got though had many meat on it that I was not able to consume all. The lesson I learned... you guess!

No comments: