Friday, March 7, 2008

Express Way Ramen

On December 23, I was on my way to Tokamachi to give a recollection to a group of Filipinos. Since I have not eaten breakfast, I stopped at a parking area. I was supposed to eat a bread, but when I saw an extra-ordinary ramen, I decided to taste it eventhough I was not that hungry. As the name suggests which is Nihon-kai (Japan Sea), it was seafood ramen. Though the title was extra-ordinary, it was like one of the ordinary ramens that I tasted before. With a prize almost a thousand yen, I think that was too much to ask. I suggest making it something like 500 yen or less.
Soup: 9
Noodles:8
Creativity: 2

When I heard the news of selling different kinds of ramen in the express way, I was excited! I might order Horse Ramen to make me strong...

No comments: