Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tamuro's Chashu

TAMURO's ramen-ya is located in Aoyama, Niigata. Tamuro's location and building used to house some stores that opened and later on shut down.
Before having this blog, I had been to Tamuro's a couple of times. This time I checked Tamuro's Chashu. The soup was good that I asked my companion if I can have a refill. He laughed! I can say that the noodle is not extra-ordinary. What was interesting though was the added "umeboshi." If you are fun of putting vinegar with red pepper in your noodles, which I do, then this is a plus.
Soup: 2
Noodles: 5
Creativity: 1
Ordering a ramen at Tamuro's is not at all difficult... just look for what you like, put the amount required in the hole provided, then push the designated button. Hola! You can now sit and relax while waiting for your ordered ramen to be served. Aside from its selection of ramen, another interesting in Tamuro's is the shop assistants' uniform. Since I was not able to take a picture of it, maybe you can just visit Tamuro's ramen-ya. One more thing, with the free ticket being given, in your next visit to Tamuro's, you will be given a free "gyouza."
Tamuro's as of this writing is still proudly serving ramen lovers. With its tasty ramen selections and creativity in delivering interesting menu, I believe, Tamuro will stand in its present location beating those stores which had gone ahead for a very long time.
Note:
1. UMEBOSHI - pickle dried plum
2. GYOUZA - a dumpling stuffed with minced pork

No comments: